is an ultra high solids metallised premium floor polish for prestigious floors. Dries to an extra durable, brilliant wet look gloss finish. Suitable for most floors including vinyl, rubber, asphalt, marble, terrazzo and sealed surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra high solids formulation for extra floor protection.
- Excellent levelling properties for smoother application.
- Slip resistant finish for a safer working environment.
- Extremely scuff resistant to make it easier to clean and maintain.
- Responds to high and ultra high speed burnishing.
- Solids content 25%.
- Ideal for very heavy traffic areas.
- Contains a pH of 8.6.
- Coverage per 5ltr – 400/500 sq. metres for 1 coat.Has a pH of 8.6.
- Sold individually.
- Full case pack size - 2 x 5ltr.
How to Use Evans Enhance Floor Polish
Use undiluted, do not add water or thinners to the floor polish. Pour polish into a bucket or tray. Place mop or applicator into polish and lightly squeeze out surplus liquid. Apply polish to dry floor, thinly and evenly in WEST to EAST direction. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes. Apply a further coat of polish, thinly & evenly at right angles to first, i.e. NORTH to SOUTH. Leave a 10cm gap at floor edge to avoid a build-up. Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes. Further coats may be necessary dependent on the age, porosity of the floor and the type of maintenance system being used.