Vitax Slug Gone Wool Pellets 5 Litre
Stops Slugs and Snails in Their Tracks
Wool Pellets Form a Protective Barrier
Simply place the wool pellets around your plants. The pellets form a natural barrier that irritates the slug's foot and keeps them from reaching your plants
No Poison: Suitable for Organic Gardening
Made from nothing but British Wool, Slug Gone is a fully biodegradable product, certified by the Soil Association and suitable for organic gardening.
Safe for Children, Pets and Growing Food
As an all-natural, chemical-free barrier, Slug Gone is safe for the use on fruit and vegetable plants and in gardens where children and pets are present.
- A natural, organic way to keep slugs and snails away from plants, derived from British wool
- Simply lay the pellets on growing media around the stems of plants and wet
- Minute fibres in the mat are an irritant to slugs and the mat also absorbs moisture from the slug's foot
- Biodegradable, contains naturally occurring slow release nutrients to help feed plants
- Improves moisture retention
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.