3M 6051 A1 Filters protect against organic gases and vapours.
Filters are specially designed and shaped to give "swept-back" position to enable excellent field of vision and balance.
• Low breathing resistance
• Well balanced when fitted to a mask
• Provides excellent field of vision as a result of the unique trapezoidal shape
• Bayonet fitting system ensures precise and secure locking
• Versatility: can be used on all 6000, 7000 and 7500 Series half masks and full face masks
• 6000 series gas and vapour filters can be used in combination with the 3M 5000 Particulate Filters to provide combined particulate and vapour protection.
• 6096, 6098 and 6099 filters include a P3 particulate filter
Approval: CE marked
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.