- Black Tea (Bags)
- In the time it takes your kettle to boil, we'd like to tell you about some things that really matter to us...
- Typhoo Quality Programme
- Working in partnership with our chosen plantations, we're committed to continually improving the conditions of the people who grow, harvest and produce the tea.
- Typhoo Sports for All
- Community has always been at the heart of our company, so we've teamed up with a number of sports charity foundations to give many thousands of disabled people the opportunity to take part in the sports and games they love.
- Our team of expert buyers and blenders carefully select teas to make up our unique One Cup Blend, which is only used in our One Cup Special Blend packs. To ensure that your teabags remain fresher for longer, we only pack 50 teabags in each foil pouch.
- You only get an 'OO' with Typhoo
- We've been flying the flag for Great British Tea since 1903. As a nation we know how much you enjoy your cuppa, so when it comes to taste we're proud to be one of Britain's best loved brands.
- Way back in 1903, John Sumner created the first cup of Typhoo for his sister Mary Augusta. It wasn't long before word spread about their delicious blend and loyal customers came from far and wide to his Birmingham grocers shop.
- Foil sachet patent no. 2228912
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.