Lavazza Kafa Premium Coffee Beans 500g
Intense, Floral and A Unique Sensory Experience
The Story of Kafa is one of the finest coffees in the world, because it derives from the first coffee plants from which all others originated. It comes from the Ethiopian forest, where coffee grows spontaneously with minimal intervention from the region’s inhabitants. They merely hand down, from generation to generation, the secret of how to preserve these valuable plants and harvest their precious fruits. The harvest is carried out by hand after careful selection and the drying is done naturally in the sun.
Why Choose Kafa? This premium blend offers you an original, exclusive and credible espresso bean, with very limited production. It can creates a unique customer experience and distinctive offering from your competitors.
- Origin: 100% Arabica from Ethiopia, Kafa region rainforest biosphere reserve, where the story of arabica coffee begins. Over the centuries, around 5000 varieties of coffee have grown spontaneously in this region.
- Award: Kafa has been acknowledged as “biosphere reserve” by Unesco, becoming part of the world’s heritage.
- Product: Kafa is a small region where coffee productivity per hectare is very low. The traditional methods of cultivation further restrict the availability of this coffee.
- Roast: Gentle Roasting process with the traditional drum system *
- Notes: Intense floral bouquet with the aftertaste of honey, dates and ripe cherries
*The gentle roasting process ensures uniformity in the roasting, coffee beans are enveloped by hot air and roasted gently to preserve all the aromas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.